It is estimated that 99 percent of people with intolerance to this food are never actually diagnosed.
Are you also one of them?
Gluten is a protein that is found in wheat, rye, and barley, and it is responsible for the emergence of more than 50 diseases.
- Problems of the digestive system caused by gluten such as bloating, gas, diarrhea, and even constipation. Constipation is a common result of consuming gluten in children.
- Keratosis pilaris – the so-called turkey skin on the back of the hand. This is the result of a lack of fatty acids and vitamin A. It is a result of poor absorption in the gut which occurs due to gluten.
- Feeling tired after consuming gluten.
- Feelings of imbalance, dizziness and other similar neurological symptoms.
- Hormonal disorders such as intense PMS, PCOS and unexplained infertility.
- Regular headaches and migraines.
- Changes in behavior such as depression, anxiety, frequent and dramatic mood swings and hypoactive disorder (ADD).
Thank you for visiting our website, and if you like please find us on facebook- Healthy Guide. Blessings
Thank you for choosing us to be part of YOUR SelfCareTeam. When “I” becomes “WE” … Illness transforms to Wellness. We appreciate the opportunity to help you feel great again.
We care for tomorrow today with innovative product solutions that will help us face some of the challenges that lie ahead. Challenges such as a rapidly growing elderly population, more people in need of care and fewer hands to do the caring.
Since you’re here, you’re probably already thinking about how to take control of your body, improve your health, and get into the best shape of your life. Great! We are here for you.