Warning: Beautiful Girl Suddenly Died. The Reason- Unbelievable!

vitamin c shrimps

This is a terrible real story about a girl from Macau that died from bleeding from a few parts of her body. She died the same night she started bleeding, and the autopsy revealed that it was from arsenic poisoning. But the real question is how did arsenic get into her body ?

In order to answer that question, further investigation and research, the doctor found the truth about the case.

The cause of death was not a murder or suicide, it was connected to some of the dietary habits the girl had. She fallowed a certain diet that included taking a lot of vitamin C and exactly the night she died she had a lot of shrimps for dinner. Shrimps are not poisonous but they have a lot of potassium arsenic compounds. Knowing that she consumed it with vitamin C, this transforms it to poison.

It creates chemical reaction in combination with vitamin C converting the original non-toxic five potassium arsenic also known as arsenic trioxide!

Toxic effects of arsenic trioxide usually result from ingestion. Small amounts of arsenic trioxide can lead to multiple organ damage and death. Acute signs and symptoms include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, gastrointestinal hemorrhage, cerebral edema, tachycardia, dysrhythmias, and hypovolemic shock. According to health experts, arsenic poisoning can lead to life-threatening issues such as paralysis of capillaries, lobule central necrosis, heart, liver, kidney, intestine congestion, epithelial cell necrosis, and telangiectasia. Symptoms are dose dependent and can be delayed.

So know that you know this, avoid eating shrimps while consuming vitamin C at the same time.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *