Raw potatoes have for long been used in the world of traditional medicine for their amazing health benefits. For this article, the focus is on the health benefits of potato juice as well as how you can prepare yourself some tasty and healthy juice.
Many renowned experts on herbs such as Dr. Jovana Tucakova and Ivan Lesinger have written about the medicinal value of potato juice.
According to Lesinger, the potato juice is a natural cure for gastritis. To treat gastritis, he recommends consuming a tablespoon of potato juice diluted with some water, thirty minutes before every meal.
For stomach and duodenum ulcers, we advise you to consume a half dl of potato juice before breakfast and another half deciliter thirty minutes before lunch and dinner.
According to Dr. John Tucakov, the potato juice is effective in lowering blood sugar levels and treating lung diseases and other respiratory complications. The juice also helps with severe diseases like emphysema.
Furthermore, the Buddhist monk Tomizawa, claims that drinking two deciliters of potato juice on a daily basis can significantly contribute to cancer healing and other grave ailments.
Today, potato juice is increasingly becoming an important tool in the battle against kidney, liver, and heart diseases. It’s also gaining popularity for its effectiveness against diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatism, and lumbago.
The benefits of potato juice:
- Fortifies the immune system
- Cleanses the body of toxins
- Lowers blood sugar
- Used in cancer therapy
- Helps with gastritis and other stomach complications
- Protect against cardiovascular disease
- Helps with kidney and liver disease.
- Potato Juice is great for eczema and even acne helping to clear up your skin in no time.
- Potato Juice can help you lose weight, take one cup of Potato Juice in the morning before breakfast… and in the evening 2 to 3 hours before going to bed. Potato Juice doesn’t taste that great… so make sure to mix it with other juices like carrot juice and add some honey so it tastes great!
- Potato Juice works wonders for gout… flushing out the uric acid from your body.
- Potato Juice lowers cholesterol too… and in general, improves your over all state of health and well-being.
- Potato Juice also works well as an inexpensive detoxing agent too. Want to flush out your liver and gallbladder then give Potato Juice a try. And Potato Juice has been used in Japan and other places in the world to treat hepatitis with good success.
The potato peel also serves as a natural body detoxification agent. It’s also rich in numerous nutrients. If you consume raw, unpeeled potatoes, your body will get loads of valuable nutrients, including proteins, carbohydrates, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc as well as vitamins C and B6.
The vitamin C makes potato an effective remedy for skin problems such as acne and blackheads. You just need to grind potatoes to make a facial mask, which you’ll apply on your skin to solve the problems.
How to make this potatoes juice?
- Start with washing the potatoes and removing all the germs as well as the green parts of the crust.
- Afterwards, grate and put it in a linen cloth. Then, squeeze the juice. You can use a juicer for this purpose.
- Drink it fresh. You can also choose to mix it with your favorite vegetables and fruits, like apples and carrots. Consider adding honey or lemon juice to enhance its taste.