Heart disease is one of the top 10 health conditions and death causes in the U.S., as well as throughout the rest of the world. High blood pressure will stretch the blood vessels and artery walls and increase the risk of high cholesterol levels.
Heart disease is mainly caused by high cholesterol. Excess fats from your food build up in the lining of the blood vessels. After some period, they form a deposit which is called atheroma. The fatty globules are covered by a layer of cholesterol and the atheroma inflames the walls of the blood vessels.
This restricts blood flow in the heart artery which can rupture suddenly.
When the rupture is small, the body tries to repair it by creating a blood clot, which is dangerous and life-threatening. This clot will restrict the entire artery or even worse, break free and flow down the artery, blocking it completely where it`s very narrow. This can cause a sudden and fatal heart attack.
If you want to regulate the levels of LDL (bad cholesterol), consume food which is low-fat, rich in fibers and antioxidants.
Use more raisins in your diet, they are low-fat, contain lots of antioxidants and fiber which will prevent and reduce accumulation of bad cholesterol, thus protect your blood vessels.
A drink that will unclog the arteries and protect against heart disease
For this natural remedy you`ll need:
- 1 cup of washed raisins
- 2 tsp. of freshly grated ginger
- 4 tsp. of high-quality green tea
- 2 tsp. of organic honey
- 1 l of water.
- Cook the washed raising with water on low heat.
- After 10 minutes, remove the pot from the heat to add the green tea, grated ginger and honey.
- Cover the pot with a lid, wrap it in a woolen cloth and keep it like this overnight (or at least 8 hours).
- Strain the liquid in the morning.
- Drink one small cup of the remedy before meal, twice a day.
Raisins are rich in potassium and antioxidants, soluble and insoluble fibers. All of this is very beneficial for the heart. Also, fibers with stimulate burning of the cholesterol and bile excretion.