This Is Why You Always Wake Up In The Middle Of The Night And How To Stop It
Sleepless nights and insomnia are common problems in today’s world.
Although some medications and health difficulties can cause insomnia, the well-known factors are anxiety, stress, and diet. If you’re a regular insomnia victim, you’ve presumably already tried the elementary, like cutting back on caffeine and alcohol or removing the TV from the bedroom.
If you are having trouble with sleeplessness, this article might come in handy for your trouble.
The useful tips we provide here can significantly improve your sleep quality.
Causes of sleep deprivation
Leading a healthy life and balanced diet will most likely eliminate any sleep issues. Still, if your cortisol levels grow in the afternoon and evening, you will feel exhausted and sleepy, but will have difficulties to sleep or if you do, you’ll wake up around 2 – 4 a.m. and be incapable of falling asleep again.
Having high blood sugar levels, and severe stress, no matter the source, can make it hard for you to get a good night sleep. The second culprit- physical stress includes:
- toxin intake,
- watching TV for too long,
- poor diet,
- hormone disbalance.
Now, the tips we present to you are notably useful for enhancing sleep quality and never wake up in the middle of the night in the extended period:
- Begin by establishing regular sleep rhythms.
For instance, go to bed before 11pm. and try to do so and wake up at the same times every day.
- Expand your exposure to sun/ daylight for at least of 20 minutes a day.
- Eat 3 hours before bedtime.
- Reduce your caffeine intake.
- Avoid long naps
Extended naps can make disorder in your sleeping rhythms. Make sure you keep the nap under the 30-minute mark.
- Dodge alcohol cause they can interfere with your sleep patterns.
- In order to support your sleep rhythm, consume 3mg of melatonin every night.
- Magnolia can efficiently decrease cortisol levels hence easing your body to hold stress hormones under control.
You should be aware of the problem, and decide to solve it, with whichever method you like the most cause, insomnia other affecting your sleep quality, it causes:
- food intolerance,
- thyroid problems,
- heavy metal toxicity,
- chronic fatigue syndrome